We have ambition to open and run a Makerspace in Ennis.
Since both CLDC and LEO clare were more interested in sabotaging this idea, intead of supporting it, we have to organise it on more commercial way.
Makershop.ie is indeed a first steep towards this goal.
For now, we will start running regular open door event for Ennis-Makerspace Meetup group , where:
- You can play with electronics we have on stock,
- Get help on coding and architecture of your project.
- Get help about your ideas around making and craftig,
- Use our digital manufacturing capabilities, (3d printer and desktop CNC)
- Have chat with like-minded people.
If you are interested in having a proper MakerSpace in Ennis, please consider supporting that by buying a subscription.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)