Want something cut from on engraved on our plywood?
Upload a SVG file here. (We accept bitmap files too see below)
For best result, please:
- have page size set to A4,units metric (millimeters)
- leave 1mm margin and spacing between elements.
- convert all objects to paths (particularly fonts)
- paths that build a shape should be joined ("welded") together
- use 0.2mm line width for lines to be cut, and 0.1mm for engraved
Please use the following colours:
- magenta (#FF00FF) for shapes to be cut
- black (#000000) for shallow engrave (marking surface black),
- blue (#000FF) for deep (1mm) engrave
Colors for engraving can be used both for line and fill.
We accept bitmap pictures for engraving too
Uploaded image should be grayscale, possibly with enhanced contrast and opacity (alpha channel).
engraving on plywood is done diagonally with 0.1mm linewidth that is equivalent of 318 DPI.
The picture can have any DPI but lower than 72 (screen resolution) looks bad when finished.
please provide exact dimensions picture should have, and margins for cutout rectangle (if required).