If you need control several stepper motors with an Arduino UNO board, this CNC shield should be the perfect board for you. It is well designed board which will house 4 stepper drivers and allow easy configuration of parameters ( Example: configuring the steps of stepper controller with jumpers). Combining with this stepper driver, A4988 you can drive 4 stepper motors.
The shield allows external power supply upto 36V for powering powerful motors, Also has the pins for setting up end stops, hold & resume operation.Features:
- Arduino UNO shield form factor, compatible with Arduino UNO, UNO.
- GRBL v1.1 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers (Not Included) PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) + one Probe
- Coolant enable output
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design.
- Runs on 12-35V DC. (Depending on Stepper driver
- CNC Laser engraver machine
- PCB engraving machine
- CNC router / milling machine
- Robot Controls