VETUS ESD Series Precision Tweezers: stainless steel, anti-magnetic, anti-acid,
Anti-corrosion, anti-static, easy to work in the operating containing magnetic elements containing rust, safety;
Magnetic :( no)
Hardness: (HRC40-50 °)
- ESD-10 (Standard): used to solder IC chip, and install or replace components.
- ESD-11 (fine tip type): This tweezers is longer than the standard length for precision electronic components operation.
- ESD-12 (high elasticity): This is more powerful than the standard nozzle
tweezers tweezers, but also in the clip board with strong tweezers will
not bend, members do not fall.
- ESD-13 (round): This round to avoid damage to components, suitable for the extraction of chip circuits.
- ESD-14 (extra-fine): tweezers Tsui special tinny, Tsui winger Lee,
suitable for high-density integrated circuit chip which shows the
- ESD-15 (Eagle Tsui): Tsui bent tweezers for extracting components in a narrow place.
Been using them for several months prior to listing in store, no sings of wear or bending.