BYJ48 STEPPER MOTOR
Stepper Motor is a type of electromagnetic device which moves in discrete steps. This has several coils, the center shaft has a series of magnets mounted on it, and the coils surrounding the shaft are alternately given current or not, creating magnetic fields which repulse or attract the magnets on the shaft, causing the motor to rotate.
This Unipolar Stepper Motor 28-BYJ48 is provided with five wires and four coils. The centre connections of the coils are tied together and usually used as the power connection. They are named unipolar steppers because power always comes in on this one pole.
Default 5 line 4 phase can be used with ordinary ULN2003 chip driver,
Can be hacked to work in 2 phase bipolar configuration for greater torque.
- Rated Voltage: DC5V 4-phase
- Insulation Resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Dielectric Strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64
- DC Resistance: 200Ω±7% (25C)
- Reduction ratio: 1/64
- Insulation Grade: A
- No-load Pull in Frequency: >600Hz
- No-load Pull out Frequency: >1000Hz
- Pull in Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Detent Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Temperature Rise: < 40K(120Hz)
- 25cm connection wire