Monochrome 0.96"OLED Display with 128 x 64 pixels (white)
This Display is a 3 inches screen size very small and high contrast legible. The Display is made of 128x64 OLED pixels are controlled by the built-in SSD1306 Chip individually.
Since Pixel lights, no backlight is required, which has a positive effect on the power consumption and the Display of the high contrast gives.
It is ideal for easy use with micro-controllers such as Arduino, ATmega, STM32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC,TTL logic. The Display is controlled via the I2C interface and requires only 4 connections.
A typical pin layout of an Arduino looks like this:
- VCC -> 5V
- GND -> GND
- SDA -> A4
- SCL -> A5
In combination with the two Arduino libraries-Adafruit GFX, and Adafruit SSD1306, which also contain example Sketches, the Display is easy to program.
- Chipset: SSD1306
- Color: White
- Visible Angle: > 160°
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V to 5V
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Low power consumption: 0,04 W in normal operation
- Control: I2C / TWI
- Pin configuration: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA
- Dimensions: approx 27mm * 27mm * 4.1 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x fully assembled OLED Display as shown
- ROHS compliance