This shield board routes four pins: D1, D2, D3, and D3, to control onboard L293D driver chip.
Than can be used to drive 2 DC motors, or one stepper.
In 2 motor setup, pin roles are: PWMA(motor A), PWMB (motor B), DA (direction of motor A), and DB (direction of motor B), respectively.
In addition, this shield board has many pins, such as VIN, 3.3V, DIO, AIO, SDIO, UART, SPI, RST, and EN, thus can conveniently connect all kinds of sensors (e.g., range, temperature and humidy, buzzer, light, relay sensor, etc.).
Shield is compatible with narrow esp8266 boards: "NodeMCU V2", "Amica" and "NodeM"
- Input Power:
separate input for motor power (VM): 4.5~36V,;
and control power (VIN): 4.5V~9V(10V MAX), precisely what regulator on esp board can withstand.;
Optionally one power source can be used, use jumper to bridge (must be 4.5V~9V).
- Logic working current Iss:<=60mA (Vi=L), <=(Vi=H);
- Driven working current Io: <=1.2A;
- Max of dissipation power: 4W(T=90℃)；
- Control signal input voltage: 2.3V<=VIH<=VIN (high), -0.3V<=VIL<=1.5V (low);
- Woring temperature:* -25℃-+125℃
- Driven model: double ways large power H bridge driven;
- ESP-12E Dev Kit control port: D1, D3 (motor A); D2, D4 (motor B);
- Weight: about 20g.