Providing mobile power for your DIY projects has never been easier with the MH-CD42 Power DIY board. This tiny board offers simultaneous charge and discharge, lithium battery protection, and a 4 level LED indicator. Connect any kind of 3.7V Lithium battery to have a 5V output with current up to 2.1A.
When charging, the four level battery indicator (fuel gauge) starts with one flashing LED, meaning the battery is less then 25% full. After some time, 2 LED will lit up and the first one would stop flashing. That means your battery is 25% to 49% full. Your battery is fully charged when all 4 LEDs are lit and not flashing. In discharge mode, same definition applies but in reverse.
- Charging Voltage: DC 4.5V-5.5V
- Charging Current: 0-2.1A
- Charging Quiescent Current: 100uA
- Full Voltage: 4.2V+-1%.
- Discharge Current: 0-3.5A
- Discharge Quiescent Current: 50uA
- Discharge Efficiency: 96%
- Maximum Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 0-2.1A
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Battery Protection Function
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Charge and discharge power level 4 interval indication
- Weight: 4g