- MOSFET modules, input and output is fully isolated.
- Triggers signal: Digital high/low level;MCU/PIC I/O port;DC power supplies.
- Input voltage: 3V ~ 20V; Current: around 5ma.
- You can control high power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves, etc.
- Output controlled voltage: 5V ~ 36V. Current: less than 5A(5A need to add heat sink, the maximum should not exceed 20A.)
- It can input PWM, control the motor speed, the lamp brightness.
We have the ambition to establish a full-blown makerspace in Ennis.
For now we offer few services for local (and not only)makers