ESP-01 is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. Also used standalone in applications that require just few GPIO pins. Can be programmed with Arduino IDE or flashed with MicroPython.
- Great coverage by Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Standard.
- Universal application possibilities thanks to the three available operation modes: Wireless Router (AP), Wireless Client (STA), as well as both at the same time (AP + STA)!
- Thanks to a powerful 80MHz processor and a large 1MB memory, can be operated with the esp8266 01 also Autonomous!
- Communication with Sensors via two GPIO Pins possible!
This offer ends in:
- Stock: 50
- Brand: AZ-Delivery
- Reward Points:
- Model: ESP-01S
- Weight: 5.00g
- pkg: 8.00cm x 3.00cm x 1.50cm
- SKU: A 10-9