- SIZE - M3: Height (mm): 3.85 (SHORTER), Insert hole (mm): 4.0, a total of 50 pieces.
- Made of high quality brass, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant and oxidation-resistant, hard and durable, ideal for long-term use.
- The spiral design ensures fast, stable insertion. Good positioning effect and won't destroy the plastic.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY - Insert into the hole, heat the threaded insert with a soldering iron. After heating, press the threaded insert in. Then cool down and tightenscrews. The press-in nuts can easily be inserted by ultrasound or heat (soldering iron).
- The threaded nuts are designed for thermoplastics such as PLA, PETG, ABS, PPS, PP. Suitable for use in most 3D printer parts.
We have the ambition to establish a full-blown makerspace in Ennis.
For now we offer few services for local (and not only)makers