The slide provides two separate feedback channels that can both be used, OTA rises to VCC while OTB falls to 0V and vice versa.
Mounting holes allow for the module to be easily secured into the rear side of a panel while a large 10mm riser raises the control to above the module surface to allow that smooth user interface.
- Ideal for installation in housing and panels.
- Wide range of uses, e.g. as a mixer control, volume control and much more.
- Accurately capture position using Arduino or microcontroller via analog input.
- Stored arm for silent and continuous positioning including fabric cover for dust protection.
- Dimensions without pin strip (L x W x H): approx. 91 mm x 21 mm x 30 mm
- Distance between pot and thread cap: 11 mm.