LCD Display 84 x 48 pixels with backlight for Nokia 5110 Arduino Joystick PS2 Gamepad
- Nokia 5110 is a basic graphic LCD screen for lots of applications.
- It uses the PCD8544 Controller used in Nokia 3310 LCD.
- Very low power consumption!
- Resolution: 84x48 pixels
- Lighting: 4 LEDs, blue, 2 PCs. the left and right
- Dimensions of the display: approx 36x26 mm WxH
- Dimensions of the module: approx. 43x45x13 mm WxHxD (incl. Contacts)
- Connection with micro-controllers through a bus interface
Today, mobile phones have a resolution that is higher by a multiple, than the life of the display.
But back when the Nokia 5110 came to the market in 1998, it was a high-quality box-office hit and had to be present at any business woman or business man. Legendary is also the good old Snake-times are, of course - on 84x48 Pixel, we all tried to get a longer snake, as all in the circle of friends.
The Display of the classic you can now embed in your application, 84x48 Pixel enough even today, and represent information. Our high-contrast Nokia 5110 Display is illuminated by 4 bright blue LEDs.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x fully assembled OLED Display as shown
- ROHS compliance